OSHA Certified Scaffolding Construction & Supervision
Our fast-growing Contract Services Management Department has over 100 years of combined experience. Each branch has a highly OSHA Certified team who coordinates with our customers and our scaffolding design team to provide you access to your work levels as quickly as possible.
Whether you are applying stucco to a ten-story building or simply painting your living room ceiling, consider having one of our expert teams erect your scaffolding and other access equipment.
Through planning, engineering and communication, all jobs will be quoted to your needs as we strive to exceed our customer's expectations and OSHA standards.
The Associated Scaffolding advantage
The advantages of using our OSHA Certified scaffolding construction and supervision team are:
- Each team is trained to work safely and efficiently.
- Each team has OSHA Certified Competent Lead Erectors.
- Our erectors provide a safety plan for each job and provide a scaffold inspection report when the job is completed.
- Saves you time and money by keeping your employees productive.
- Reduces your liability by using highly trained professionals.
- Our scaffold knowledge can help you finish difficult jobs in a timely manner.
- Helps you avoid OHSA fines (OSHA requires scaffold to be designed by a qualified person and erected by a competent person).
- Our well-designed teams are able to meet tight schedules.
For more information about OSHA Certified scaffolding design and construction services or to have an Associated Scaffolding representative look at your job, contact William DeMent at 919-698-7659 or by Email.We provide contract services to job sites in Durham, Raleigh and Greensboro, NC, Columbia, SC, Richmond, VA, Knoxville, TN and across the Southeast.