OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety and Health Program
Location: Associated Scaffolding Training Center
2102 Fay Street
Durham, NC 27702
Directions to location
Course Fee: $600.00 (per person) Lunch Included.
This OSHA 30 hour training course covers thirty (30) hours of training, required by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA) needed to obtain the 30-hour Construction Industry course completion card. The course is comprised of 25 sections, each either one or two hours in length, and covers topics pertaining to regulations covered by OSHA Construction standards in 29 CFR 1926.
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor opening
- To understand the importance of effective egress fire protection program
Attendees will receive:
- PowerPoint literature
- 29 CFR 1926 Applicable Standards
- Course Completion Certificate / Wallet Card
- Sample Permits
Please click here to see a complete calender of our scheduled dates and times.
Associated Scaffolding offers in-depth, certified training programs by OSHA authorized trainers in the Southeastern region. In addition, Associated Scaffolding is able to provide on-site training classes in your plant or facility throughout the US.
Associated Scaffolding has facilities in Durham, Raleigh and Greensboro, NC, Columbia, SC, Richmond, VA, and Knoxville, TN; that can service you for the equipment that you need to stay in compliance with OSHA.