Raleigh, NC’s Scaffolding Erection & Dismantling Specialists
Associated Scaffolding Company, Inc. has an experienced Installation Services team with over 300 years of combined experience. Each branch has certified, competent scaffold erectors who coordinate with our customers and our scaffolding layout team to provide you access to your work levels as quickly as possible. You can be assured that our teams will meet or exceed all OSHA, MSHA, and EM385 Standards.
Whether you are planning new construction, restoration, demolition, industrial plant maintenance, high rise window washing or preventative maintenance, allow one of our expert installation teams to erect your scaffolding and other access equipment.
Through planning, layout, and communication, our sales force will provide you with a free estimate, quoted to your specifications and meeting all safety standards. Call us today for a turn key access equipment service with layout, rental, cartage, erection, and dismantle.
THE ASSOCIATED SCAFFOLDING INSTALLATION SERVICES ADVANTAGE
- Reduces your liability by using highly trained professionals.
- Saves you time and money by keeping your employees productive.
- Helps you avoid OHSA fines (OSHA requires scaffold to be erected under the supervision of a competent person).
- Our competently trained teams are able to meet tight schedules and the ever changing needs of today’s demanding projects that require a high degree of flexibility.
- Our erectors provide a safety plan for each job and complete a scaffold inspection report when the job is completed.
- Each team has Competent Lead Erectors specifically trained in OSHA compliance with a minimum OSHA 10hr certification, Scaffolding Competent Person Training, and Competent Person Fall Protection Training.
Rely on the local Raleigh Scaffolding Erection and Dismantling Team
Associated Scaffolding is proud to offer scaffolding erection, dismantling and construction services in Raleigh and surrounding areas including Cary, Apex, Garner, Holly Springs, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Durham, and beyond. To learn more about our scaffolding construction services, or to have an Associated Scaffolding representative look at your job, contact William DeMent at 919-698-7659 or by email.