Fall Tech Journeyman FLEX Aluminum
Model Number: 7035B
- Tighter web construction offers added strength and longer life while maintaining pliability for ease of movement
- Lightweight electro-plated aluminum D-rings, torso and belt adjusters to reduce weight and fatigue throughout the day
- Strategically positioned Hip D-rings for optimized Work Positioning
- Re-engineered padding on the Shoulders, Waist and Legs for added all day comfort
- Ergonomic waist pad with integrated reinforcement elements provides rigid support
Journeyman FLEX Aluminum, 3 D-rings, Back and Side; Tongue Buckle Legs and Quick Connect Chest; Aluminum Components; Premium Padded Shoulder Yoke, Legs and Waist.
- ANSI Z359.11 compliant lanyard parking elements capture lanyard legs when not in use to reduce trip hazards
- Extreme duty removable work belt designed to remain in position supporting up to three loaded tool bags
- Visi-Lock Quick Connect buckles on the chest and legs feature a visual indicator that displays green when properly fastened
- Integrated dorsal strap keepers minimize downward sliding of the dorsal D-ring when SRD’s are attached
- FallTech exclusive CamLock torso adjusters allows simple, quick one handed adjustment
- Optional Suspension Trauma Relief System (PN 5040) provides self-rescue support, enhances blood circulation and allows leg movement until rescue arrives
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.