Fall Tech Triple Action SRD Connector
Model Number: 5073H
- Dual Locking – The connector offers a dual locking mechanism whereby both Release Button must be depressed in order to deactivate and release locking bar
- Strength – Greater than 5,000 lb. connector safely attaches the SRD to a harness for complete safety
- Durable – The locking SRD Connector is zinc plated with forged alloy steel
- Compact Size – 4” x 1½“, does not protrude from the harness nor creates a snag point
- Versatile connection- the connector can accommodate both single and twin leg Mini SRDs
- Complies with the following ANSI and OSHA requirements
- User Capacity – OSHA 130 to 425 lbs
- ANSI: Z359.14-14, A10.32-12 - when connected to a self-retracting device (SRD) and OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
The Triple Action SRD Connector offers a dual locking system with versatile connection options, all within a compact size, 4” x 1½“ that is simple to connect and easy to use with full protection
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.