Join Our Team at Associated Scaffolding
Associated Scaffolding Company is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art equipment and installation, individually tailored to the needs of our customers. We vow to provide outstanding service, giving prompt, personal attention to every customer. We will endeavor to help our customers go farther and reach higher.
In order for us to carry out our mission, we need great people who can work as a team. By taking time to invest in our employees by offering superior safety training, competitive pay and benefits, we believe we are the best scaffolding rental company to work for.
If you are interested in pursuing not just a job but a career with us, we invite you to stop by and fill out an application.
Associated Scaffolding Company does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, genetic information, disability, national origin, citizenship, military status, or on the basis of age with respect to persons 18 years or older.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision hardware insurance
· Short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Employer paid life insurance and supplemental life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health and dependent care and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
· 401(k) retirement plan, with company matching
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 2 weeks paid vacation after waiting period
· 8 paid holidays
DRUG-FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Associated Scaffolding Company Inc. is a drug-free workplace. All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test.