Werner Pump Jacks
30' WERNER ALUMINUM PUMP JACK SCAFFOLD SET
Model Number: Werner30
- (2) Model# PJ-24P - 24' Aluminum Poles
- (2) Model# PJ-6P - 6' Aluminum Pole
- (2) Model# PJ-PC - Aluminum Pole Connector
- (2) Model# PJ-100 - Aluminum Jack Pump Jack
- (6) Model# PJ-SBF - Foldable Steel Pump Jack Brace
- (2) Model# PJ-WB - Aluminum Work Bench Bracket
- (4) Model# PJ-PF-4 - Rubber Pole Base
The Werner PJ-Series is Industry Standard Compatible with most major aluminum pump jack scaffolding systems. The max working height is 50 foot. The pump jack system will accommodate planks 12′ to 24′ in length and 12″ and 24″ in width.
All steel parts of this aluminum scaffolding system have a powder coated finish for use in all types of weather. The crank handle is easy to rotate for a smooth operation while lowering the pump jack. Werner exclusive aluminum “Z” channel is stronger than other leading competitors.
If you are working 10 feet or higher from a scaffold, OSHA requires vertical fall protection. Some local OSHA codes require vertical fall protection at heights lower than 10 feet. The Werner end guard rail and safety net combination can help keep you within safe working boundaries meeting OSHA requirements. Personal Fall Protection Equipment is always recommended in addition to the guardrail system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.