This Pre-Engineered permanent flat/low-slope roof anchor is specified for use as a single user fall protection anchor point, a window-washing suspension/tie-back anchor point or as a horizontal lifeline intermediate anchor. CRA Overview (see the Instruction/Specification Manual for details):
- DECKING ATTACHMENTS: Wood Decking, Metal Decking, Existing Concrete Decks, Pour-In Place Concrete Decks, Structural Wood Beams and Structural Steel
- ATTACHMENT HARDWARE: ½” Grade-8 Bolts, A-307 Threaded Rod, Concrete Wedge Anchors, #14 Hex Head Screws, HeadLok Screws and Field Welds
- ROOFING MATERIAL: Built-Up Roofing, Spray-On Roofing, Modified Bitumen Roofing, Green Roofs, PVC, EPDM, TPO, Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Corrugated and Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- FLASHING: provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. A factory supplied 35-year EPDM flashing for metal roof applications is available
- FALL PROTECTION CONFIGURATIONS:
- Stand Alone Anchor/Tie-Back Anchors for Fall Protection
- Roof Perimeter Cable Pass-Through systems
- Roof Centerline Cable Pass-Through systems
- Roof Perimeter Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
- Roof Centerline Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
CRA End Anchors are pre-engineered for your project eliminating the need for expensive, time consuming specialized effort by GC’s, architects or engineers to provide a fall protection plan. SAS has extensive 3rd party engineering documents, installation details, testing data and installation guidance ready at your disposal. The CRA’s can be used as end anchors, intermediate anchors as part of a horizontal lifeline system or as stand-alone 360-degree single user tie-off. The extensive testing, engineering and design criteria that we have done gives us the opportunity to offer you a fall protection anchor system that can be installed by your trade partners at a fraction of the cost of most commercial roof anchor systems on the market today.
Available in riser heights from 8” – 36” tall. The CRA’s are supplied with 40 ea. #14 hex-head self-drilling screws to fasten the anchor to wood or metal decking. Flashings for the CRA are either provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. A factory supplied 35-year EPDM flashing for metal roof applications is available.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
1, 10, 25
12", 18", 24"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.