Click to zoom
Super Anchor CRA Embedment Straps
- 48" Orange polyester tie-off strap w/ slotted D-ring loop end
- Rated for OSHA Fall Arrest 5,000 pounds
- Quick temporary anchor for wood, steel and concrete applications
- Can be wrapped, cinched or embedded into concrete
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards
- Comprehensive warning and inspection labels included
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
Tie-Off Straps are made from 2” wide polyester or nylon and are designed for use as temporary anchorage points to connect vertical lifelines, SRL’s, web lanyard and rope lanyards. Use on wood, steel and concrete structures. Tie-Off straps are wrapped, cinched around the structure to make for a secure anchor or can be embedded into concrete and evacuated when finished with the job.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
150 straps (3 boxes), 350 straps (7 boxes), 50 straps (1 box)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.