D12/STRONG WRAP: FIRE-RETARDANT SCAFFOLD WRAP
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- Premium String Reinforced Poly
- Base Material: 3×3 Weave Per Sq. Inch 2400 Denier 250 Grams Per Sq. Meter Color: Milky White
- Reinforced Bands: 14×14 Weave Per Sq. Inch 1200 Denier 190 Grams Per Sq. Meter Pre-Punched 15mm Eyelets For Easy Installation Color: Grey
- UV-Treated & Highly Rip Resistant
- Superior Performance in Cold & Extreme Weather Conditions
Strong Man’s D12/Strong Wrap is a heavy duty, multiple purpose polyethylene enclosure created to provide super strong jobsite protection. Keep extreme weather at bay while keeping your workers and pedestrians safe with Strong Wrap. Our durable scaffold wrap is designed with reinforced bands with pre-punched eyelets to make installation faster and easier. When installed with our BC-111 bungee cords, D12/Strong Wrap will create a weather enclosure that allows your project to move forward, regardless of the elements.
On the jobsite, time is money. With this in mind, Strong Man designed Strong Wrap/D12 to be durable and easy to install. When material fails, you lose. Similarly, when products are too difficult to install, your labor costs rise and you fall behind schedule. Install it once with Strong Man and keep your jobsite on time and on budget! Demand Strong Man!
- Scaffold & Building Enclosure
- Total Weather & Jobsite Protection
- Abatement, Demolition & Restoration Enclosure
- Debris, Dust, Paint Overspray & Sandblast Containment
- Temporary Heat Enclosure
- Ideal for use on scaffold, bridges, towers & tall buildings
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
13′ x 100′ (w/ 5 bands), 7’6″ x 100′ (w/ 3 bands), 8’6″ x 100′ (w/ 3 bands)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.