Click to zoom
FallTech 6' Ironman 12' free fall Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Double-leg w/ Steel Snap Hooks
Model Number: 8247BY
Fall Tech 6' Ironman® 12' free fall Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Double-leg with Steel Snap Hooks.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Online Price: $105.00
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12′ foot-level and 6′ overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Equally suitable for traditional 6′ overhead free fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6′ free fall and 12′ free fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48″ for 6′ free fall and 60″ for 12′ free fall
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb for 6′ free fall and 1,350 lb for 12′ free fall
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb for both 6′ and 12′ free fall
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.