Click to zoom
- Hard-wearing 1/4″ galvanized steel cable tolerates demanding work environments
- Non-choking, trouble-free wrap-around and connect installation.
- Captivated carabiner and one connecting ring secure anchor to overhead structures
- Secondary connecting ring facilitates connection of SRL or lanyard
- Features plated alloy steel connecting rings and carabiner
- Assembled with steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017
Cable1/4″ galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Carabiner: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 84202D – 3′
- 84202D3 – 4′
- 84202D4 – 6′
- 84202D8FT – 8′
- 84202D10 – 10′
3', 4', 6', 8', 10'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.