Click to zoom
- Pour-in-place installation for attachment to embedded rebar
- Features dual-layer jacketed web for abrasion resistance and plated alloy steel D-ring.
- For loop-over or choke-on installation to rebar during concrete pour
- Remove and dispose after temporary use in cured concrete
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7448L – 4′ , 1/pk
- 7448L50 – 4′ , 50/pk
- 7472L – 6′ , 1/pk
4', 4' (50 Pk), 6'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.