Click to zoom
- 11/32″ sheathed-core kernmantle rope lifeline resists moisture and abrasion for longer life
- Lifeline assembly includes two sewn-end terminations with alloy steel carabiners for user connection.
- Constant 2.6′ per second single-user descent speed
- Features lightweight aluminum housing and pivoting alloy steel anchorage eye
- Descent kit also includes alloy steel anchorage carabiner and storage bag
- Complies with ANSI Z359.4-2013
Rope: 11/32″ kernmantle polyamide blend
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Housing: Powder coated aluminum
Max Descent Height: 525′ Single User
Max Descent Load: 440 lb Single User
Descent Speed: 2.6′ per second Single User
Cumulative Descent Distance: 25,152′ with 220 lb
Cumulative Descent Distance: 2,620′ with 440 lb
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 5030 – 60′
- 5030100 – 100′
- 5031 – 150′
- 5030250 – 250′
60', 100', 150', 250'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.