Click to zoom
- Hinged design allows user installation at any point on the lifeline
- Trailing mobility follows ascending and descending user with minimal effort.
- Cam-action braking design quickly locks on the lifeline to arrest the fall
- Tension roller and internal spring maintain lifeline position and allow user mobility
- Anti-inversion hinge cam prevents upside-down installation
- Double-locking closure helps prevent accidental opening
- Alloy steel construction for use with 5/8″ diameter synthetic rope lifeline and energy absorbing lanyard
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Rope Adjuster: Plated alloy steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.