Click to zoom
FallTech Rail Safety Anchor
Fall Tech Rail Safety Anchor.
A great addition to your fall protection equipment.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Rail anchor is designed for temporary and reusable installation onto existing train rail
- Anchor fits rails ranging from 112 lb to 141 lb (approx. 2-5/8″ to 3″).
- Anchor Set includes #8248 Ironman® 12′ free fall Lanyard for foot-level tie-off
- Features interlocking twin plate design with detent pin for secure rail attachment
- Rail Anchor provides user-trailing mobility on elevated train rail and trestles
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
Interlocking Plates: Plated carbon steel
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
Rail Anchor, Rail Anchor Set with Ironman Lanyard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.