Click to zoom
- 8″ heavyweight web construction with 3″ anterior support band and plated alloy steel hardware
- Includes lower-torso mating buckles for attachment to adjustable straps on #8006 and #8007-series derrick harnesses.
- Integrated fixed-position frontal D-rings are ideally suited for throwing pipe in monkey board positioning applications
- Features 7 adjustment positions providing a 9″ range of fit
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-rings: Plated Alloy Steel; (Not Rated)
Buckles: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8035S – Small
- 8035M – Medium
- 8035L – Large
- 8035XL – XL
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.