Click to zoom
FallTech SteelGrip Single-span Temporary Cable Horizontal Safety Lifeline Assembly without Anchors
Fall Tech SteelGrip Single-span Temporary Cable Horizontal Safety Lifeline Assembly without Anchors.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- SteelGrip® Cable HLL Assembly, no anchors
- 3/8″ galvanized steel cable with one-end terminated and thimbled.
- Features 1 stainless steel coil energy absorber and 2 connecting carabiners
- In-line tension indicator included with 2 galvanized steel shackles
- System also includes wire rope clips and tensioning turnbuckle
- User-supplied end-point anchors required
- Cable HLL System meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 regulations
Cable: 3/8″ galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: 304 Stainless Steel
Carabiners: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
OSHA User Capacity: 310 lb max. per user; 2 users max. per single span
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 620020 – 20′
- 620030 – 30′
- 620040 – 40′
- 620050 – 50′
- 620060 – 60′
20', 30', 40', 50', 60'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.