Click to zoom
FallTech SteelGrip Temporary Cable Horizontal Safety Lifeline System w/ Web Pass-through Anchors
Fall Tech SteelGrip Temporary Cable HLL Safety System with Web Pass-through Anchors.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Complete 60′ Temporary Cable HLL system
- 3/8″ galvanized steel cable with one-end terminated and thimbled.
- Includes 2 web pass-through sling anchors
- Features 1 stainless steel coil energy absorber and 2 connecting carabiners
- In-line tension indicator included with 2 galvanized steel shackles
- System also includes wire rope clips and tensioning turnbuckle
- Cable HLL System meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140 regulations
Cable: 3/8″ galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Sling Anchors: Polyester webbing with plated alloy steel D-rings; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Carabiners: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
OSHA User Capacity: 310 lb max. per user; 2 users max. per single span
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 60230A – 30′
- 60260A – 60′
- 60280A – 80′
- 602100A – 100′
30', 60', 80', 100'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.