Click to zoom
Super Anchor Integral Adjuster with Snaphook
- Dual-cam locking mechanism
- Compatible with all our 5/8″ lifelines
- ANSI Z359 Rated Hardware
- 3,600 Pound Gate Strength Connectors
- Locks automatically on lifeline
- Removable from end of lifeline
- Locks automatically when released
- Complied with ANSI Z359.1-07 and OSHA 1926:502
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
This is our dual-cam, heavy duty mechanical rope grab with an integrated 18” or 24” web lanyard. You can choose between our ANSI Z359 rated snaphooks, aluminum carabiners or steel carabiners. These are for use on all 5/8” lifelines. Squeeze with your hand to adjust the grab on the lifeline. During normal operation the rope grab will remain at its fixed position on the lifeline and will lock when subjected to the tension of a sudden force or free fall. Heavy duty design, value prices and durable.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
1, 10, 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.