KStrong Galvanized wire cable Personnel/Material rated bi-directional safety winch for confined spaces
K Strong Galvanized wire cable Personnel/Material rated bi-directional safety winch for confined spaces. Equipped with the Mounting plate and hardware for mounting to KStrong® Megapod Tripod (ANSI).
A great addition to your fall protection equipment!
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Material or man lifting rescue winch.
- Mounting plate having four bolts for mounting to Davit Arm DA 01, DA 02, DA 03, DA 04, SA 17 & PN 800/PN 800A with use of specialized brackets.
- Galvanized steel wire rope of 3/16” (76/406 mm) & length of 60’ (1524 mm) maximum.
- Equipped with Swivel Steel Snap Hook (PN 144 as per ANSI Z359.12-2009 gate strength 3600 lbs. (1633 kg)) as connector.
- Handle rotating mechanism for lifting or lowering.
Material: Galvanized steel
RATED LOAD CAPACITY:
300 lbs. (136 kg)
20.40 lbs. ± 0.02 lbs. (9253 gm ± 10 gm)
Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.