Lift Safety DAX Fifty 50 Hi-Viz Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hat
- Carbon Fiber reinforced resin shell for superior impact protection
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 REQUIREMENTS FOR TYPE 1 CLASS G
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
The Lift Safety DAX Fifty 50 Hi-Viz Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hat is a full brim, carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.
Hard Hat Weight:
Our Carbon Fiber Hardhat Weighs in at an average 315g grams without suspension system. With suspension it weighs on an average of 460 grams.
Each Dax hard hat carbon fiber shell is hand laid giving it a unique, one of a kind appearance. Please note all DAX FIFTY50 Hard Hats use a special composite material to create the helmet’s front color. This process requires three panels and will show a subtle seam following the helmet’s contour to the brim grip. This is done by design and is not a flaw in the hard hat.
Hi-Visibility hard-hats may fade after extended periods of time in direct sunlight.
Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every five years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions
Hi-Viz Orange, Hi-Viz Yellow, White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.