Super Anchor Maxima Fall Arrester with Energy Absorber
- 5/8” Lifeline in 30’ or 50’ Lengths
- Energy Absorber factory attached to Lifeline
- ANSI Z359 rated Connecting Hardware
- Individual Serial Numbered Lifeline
- Minimum Tensile Strength of 9,000 pounds
- OSHA and ANSI Compliant System
This is a complete lifeline system with lanyard, energy absorber, rope grab and connectors. The energy absorber is attached to the lifeline which in turn attaches to the anchor point. This system gives the user less weight to carry on their harness D-ring. The dual cam mechanical grab will lock onto the lifeline in the event of a free fall and come with an 18” web lanyard and 3,600 pound gate strength snaphook to attach to the dorsal D-ring of the harness.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
1, 10, 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.