Beta Max New Yorker
Model Number: 50-18
- Hoist of choice for high reach, Medium Duty projects
- Long lasting performance with minimum maintenance required
- Flexible I-Beam Mounting Option works with and configures to each to each unique jobsite
- Installed easily on existing scaffold systems, work platforms, I-Beams, and rooftop mounting options
- Optional Scaff-Trac Mounting System provides a standardized and complete lifting solution engineered for easy installation every time
The New Yorker wire rope hoist is perfect for high reach, medium duty projects. Used as a Stucco Hoist, Masonry Hoist, Construction Hoist or a Monorail Hoist, the New Yorker delivers 600 lb loads to a height of 350 feet at 80 feet per minute.
- 350 ft – Lift Height
- 600 lbs – Lift Capacity
- 80 fpm – Lift Speed
- 220V, 1Ô – Power
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.