Super Anchor RS-10 Anchors
- 1 hole size, 430 SST, Dacromet coated D-ring, Butyl Flashing & Fasteners
- Built for Shingle Roofing and Wall Applications
- Permanent Low-Profile Design Does Not Detract from Roof
- Use on Roof or Wall Surfaces
- Easy to Install and Includes all Fasteners
- Rated for 5,000 OSHA Fall Arrest
This is a single sided D-ring anchorage device that are installed at the ridge, hip-ridge or in the field for permanent or temporary use. Permanent use anchors are supplied with stainless steel nail fasteners and a butyl strip flashing. The 8-1/2” length is idea for shingle type roofs allowing the anchor to be attached over the roofing material. The RS-10 is exactly ½ of our RetroFit anchor, making it an ideal complimentary anchor for hip ridges and shed roofs.
Available with a “Dual Hole” option to accept larger diameter fasteners to give you more mounting options. We can supply you with special, high strength Head-Lok Fasteners up to 12” long for deeper substrate installation.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
120 anchors (6 boxes), 20 anchors (1 box), 240 anchors (12 boxes)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.