Super Anchor RS-20
- 1 hole size, 430 SST, Dacromet coated D-ring, Butyl Flashing & Fasteners
- Made for all siding materials including shingle and stucco
- Permanent low-profile design is aesthetically pleasing
- Dual Hole Model use for SIPS panels
- Easy to Install and Includes all Fasteners
- Rated for 5,000 OSHA Fall Arrest
The RS20 anchor is a permanent roof anchor designed specifically for tile, slate, wood and synthetic roofing materials yet can be mounted vertically on the surface of the wall on shingle/lap siding and stucco siding utilizing our 90-degree anchor version. Wall mount anchor can be used temporarily or installed for permanent use. They can also be painted to match the color of the wall to reduce visibility. The RS-20 comes with stainless steel attachment hardware for permanent installation and numerous fastener options for temporary installations.
Available with a “Dual Hole” option to accept larger diameter fasteners to give you more mounting options. We can supply you with special, high strength Head-Lok Fasteners up to 12” long for deeper substrate installation. Perfect for installing over SIPS panels. Also Available in 100% stainless steel option.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
120 anchors (6 boxes), 20 anchors (1 box), 240 anchors (12 boxes)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.