STRONG MAN SBN-22 SAFETY DEBRIS NETTING
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- Edges are hemmed & reinforced for easy installation
- Short-term guardrail and floor-to-floor netting
- Lightweight, UV-treated & long lasting
- Knitted High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with ¼” Mesh Openings
- Economical & cost-effective
SBN-22 is our most popular debris netting and can be used in a wide variety of applications. This cost-effective, UV-treated product is made from knitted high density polyethylene mesh and comes with a reinforced border. With hole openings of approximately 1/4″ it meets NYC Local Law #61 and OSHA requirements. Lightweight and durable, our mesh stays flexible in cold weather. Common uses for SBN-22 include construction and jobsite protection, debris, worker and pedestrian safety, scaffold enclosure, and industrial, plant and refinery maintenance just to name a few. If you can build it or work on it, SBN-22 can protect it!
- Construction & Jobsite Protection
- Contains Debris, Dust and Other Jobsite Materials
- Worker & Pedestrian Safety
- Scaffold Netting & Enclosure
- Industrial, Plant & Refinery Maintenance
- Short-term Guardrail
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
Black Fire-Retardant, Black Non-Fire-Retardant, Blue Fire-Retardant, Gray Fire-Retardant, Green Fire-Retardant, Orange Fire-Retardant, Red, White & Blue Fire-Retardant, White Fire-Retardant
10’6” x 150′, 12′ x 150′, 15′ x 150′, 4′ x 150′, 5’6” x 150′, 8’6” x 150′
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.