SQUARE-PATTERN STRING REINFORCED POLY
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- FR Material: Milky White
- Non-FR Material: Clear
- 6 mil thickness and 10 mil thickness options available
- UV-treated & long lasting
- Flexible in cold temperatures
- Durable with superior strength
- Puncture & tear-resistant
Our String-Reinforced Polyethylene Sheeting can be used for temporary applications that require a lightweight, yet highly tear-resistant film. This HIGH STRENGTH POLYETHYLENE SHEETING with SCRIM REINFORCEMENT is available in 6 MIL and 10 MIL. String Reinforced Poly Sheeting is ideal for use as a weather enclosure, scaffold wrap, for dust and fine debris containment, demolition and much more. Available in both Fire-Retardant and Non-Fire-Retardant, string reinforced poly is a UV-treated, durable product that will satisfy your temporary-enclosure jobsite needs.
- Temporary Building, Scaffold & Construction Enclosure
- Wind & Weather Enclosure
- Abatement, Containment & Ground Cover
- Temporary Heating Enclosure
- Demolition, Dust & Debris Control
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
10′ x 100′ 6 Mil Fire-Retardant, 20′ x 100′ 10 Mil Fire-Retardant, 20′ x 100′ 10 Mil Non-Fire-Retardant, 20′ x 100′ 6 Mil Fire-Retardant, 20′ x 100′ 6 Mil Non-Fire-Retardant, 40′ x 100′ 10 Mil Fire-Retardant, 40′ x 100′ 10 Mil Non-Fire-Retardant, 40′ x 100′ 6 Mil Fire-Retardant, 40′ x 100′ 6 Mil Non-Fire-Retardant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.