SUPER FR TARP
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- High density white woven polyethylene (HDPE)
- Rip-resistant fabric
- Rust-proof grommets added every 3′ around perimeter & on internal seams
- Super strong 14×14 weave, 15 mil thickness
- 4” reinforced hem and corners with D-Rings & webbing added for extra strength
- Easy to install, secure & remove
The Super FR Tarp is a general purpose, fire retardant enclosure that serves the dual purpose of providing jobsite and weather protection. The Super FR Tarp’s advanced fabrication and superior design makes this 15 mil tarp a must have on every jobsite. Standard features for the Super FR Tarp include 4” reinforced hems, D-Rings and grommets around the perimeter and strengthened corners. Superior fabrication ensures that grommets will line up on like-sized tarps making installation fast & easy. The center of the tarp has an internal seam with grommets that is to be used as an extra tie-off point, which will greatly reduce flapping caused by wind. The Super FR Tarp’s base material is a super strong 14×14 weave polyethylene that is rip and tear resistant.
- Construction or scaffold tarp
- Abatement, demolition & restoration tarp
- Debris and dust containment
- Debris & job site safety
- Temporary heat enclosure
- Ideal for high-rise, bridge & tall structure rehabilitation or construction
- Suitable for moderate to high wind conditions
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
15′ X 20′ (3 per carton), 20′ x 21′ (2 per carton), 20′ x 30′ (2 per carton), 30′ x 40′ (1 Per Carton)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.