Super Anchor Tie-Off Straps with Slotted D-ring and Loop End
- 36" and 72" in length
- Rated for OSHA Fall Arrest 5,000 pounds
- Quick temporary anchor for wood, steel and concrete applications
- Can be wrapped, cinched or embedded into concrete
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards
- Comprehensive warning and inspection labels included
Tie-Off Straps are made from 2” wide polyester or nylon and are designed for use as temporary anchorage points to connect vertical lifelines, SRL’s, web lanyard and rope lanyards. Use on wood, steel and concrete structures. Tie-Off straps are wrapped, cinched around the structure to make for a secure anchor or can be embedded into concrete and evacuated when finished with the job.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
1, 10, 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.