WERNER PK70-1 LEVELLOK LEVELER WITH BASE UNITS
Model Number: PK70-1
The PK70-1 LeveLok® Ladder Leveler is used to level ladders on uneven surfaces. It comes with two (2) base units that stay attached to the ladder. The Leveler can be used on either side of the ladder and can be easily removed when not in use. It has a swivel shoe with ice picks on both ends. It can be adjusted up to 8-1/2 in and comes with mounting hardware and instructions.
Online Price: $150.00
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Easily attach to select Werner ladders to level ladder on uneven surfaces
- Kit includes one (1) LeveLok® Ladder Leveler and two (2) base attachments
- For use on Werner Ladder Series MT, D7100, D6200, 7100, D1300, D1500, 7800 (all lengths)
- For use on Green Bull Ladder Series 6102, 6092, 6062, 6052, 6101, 6091, 6081
- Base units stay attached to the ladder while leveler can be easily removed when not in use
- Swivel shoe with ice pick on both ends
- Leveler can be used on either side of ladder
- Provides 8.5 inches of travel
- LeveLok® is a registered trademark of the LeveLok Corporation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.