Super Anchor Extender Dee-Web Lanyards
- 19"in length with small D-ring
- Light Weight Models Fitted with Aluminum Carabiners
- 2” x 10,000 pound tensile strength polyester webbing
- PVC and Webbing Wear Pads
- Ideal Length for Rope Grab Positioning at the Users Hip
- English/Spanish Instruction Specification & Instruction Manuals
- Elastic Webbing Label Keeper
- ANSI Z359 3,600-pound Gate Strength Connectors
- Complied with ANSI Z359.1-07 and OSHA 1926:502
Extender Dee-Web Series are fabricated without a dorsal (rear) D-ring connector making them the lightest weight, most comfortable lanyard we make. Class 1 connectors provide easy disconnect from other components. Web Loop ends allow the user to furnish their own connectors. The Dee-Web attached easily to the D-ring and may be lift in place or removed if desired. Dee-Web lanyards are static and do not have energy absorbing properties. Several models provide connector options based on the user’s preference. Service length varies by model from 18” – 21”. Manufactured by Super Anchor Safety at our Monroe, WA factory.
Please call 919-226-3466 to have our expert figure your next project and receive a complete quote, including shipping.
1, 10, 25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.