- Compact size is simple to install and relocate as worksite changes require
- Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Internal inertial braking system provides smooth deceleration with minimal fall forces
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook lifeline connector
- User-supplied anchorage connector required
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
WebbingDyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Lifeline ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
None, Aluminum Anchorage Carabiner, Steel Anchorage Carabiner
Steel Snap Hook, Aluminum Snap Hook, Steel Rebar Hook, Aluminum Rebar Hook
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.