- Kevlar® web lifeline protects against Arc Flash hazards
- Internal inertial braking system provides smooth deceleration with minimal fall forces.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Lifeline assembly includes Nomex® label and stitching cover
- Compact size is simple to install and relocate as worksite changes require
- Features alloy steel snap hook lifeline connector
- Includes alloy steel anchorage carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ASTM F887-13
Webbing: Kevlar®; 4,500 lb min.
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
|Type of Hooks||
Steel Snap Hook, Steel Rebar Hook, Aluminum Rebar Hook, Aluminum Carabiner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.