Click to zoom
- Designed for self and assisted rescue of a conscious victim after a fall has occurred
- Easily deploys for victim ascent to safety or rescuer descent for administered assistance.
- Constructed with day- bright high-visibility webbing and reflective fabric on side rails
- Features 10-1/2″ width with 12″ step spacing between rungs
- Includes pre-connected alloy steel anchorage carabiner
- 310 lb max. Single-user capacity
Webbing: Polyester; 3,600 lbs max.
Carabiner: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lbs min. static strength with 3,600 lbs gate strength
Ladder Rungs: Alloy steel tube
User Capacity: Single-user; 310 lbs max.
Static Strength: 4,700 lbs max.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.