Click to zoom
Features and Specs:
- 20% lighter than typical 30′ Cable Class 2 Leading Edge SRLs
- 7/32″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with swivel snap hook
- Innovative energy absorber design provides more consistent performance in all environmental conditions and features full fall clearance diagrams and charts inside the Viewpack®
- Improved internal mechanism design minimizes unintentional lockups to keep workers moving freely and productively
- Swiveling anchor and leg-end connectors plus an integratred carrying handle simplify installation and transportation
- Industry first UV-resistant and scratch resistant label keep warnings legible and units in service
- Includes steel anchorage carabiner with 3/4″ gate opening
- Cable 7/32″ galvanized steel; 3,600 lb min. static strength
- Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
- Lifeline ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI SRL Class Class 2
- Avg. Arrest Force 1,350 lb
- Max. Arrest Force 1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance 42″
- ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.