Click to zoom
FallTech 4½' to 6' ElasTech® Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Double-leg w/ SRL D-ring & Steel Rebar Hooks
Model Number: 8240Y32D
Fall Tech 4½' to 6' ElasTech® Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Double-leg with SRL D-ring and Steel Rebar Hooks.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Online Price: $142.00
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2′ to 6′ and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user’s movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hooks for anchorage connections
- Features integral D-ring for transitional connection to an SRL
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester POY
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
D-rings: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
Max. Arrest Distance: 48″
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.