FallTech 6' Arc Flash Mini Personal Self Retracting Safety Lifeline, Includes Steel Dorsal Connecting Carabiner
Fall Tech 6' Arc Flash Mini Personal Self Retracting Safety Lifeline, Includes Steel Dorsal Connecting Carabiner
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Kevlar® web lifeline protects against Arc Flash hazards
- Energy absorber features Nomex® ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection.
- Features internal locking pawls and external energy absorber for even deceleration
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook anchorage connector
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored up to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring for user’s weighing up to 310 lb max
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ASTM F887-13
Webbing: Kevlar®; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Steel Snap Hook, Steel Rebar Hook, Aluminum Carabiner, Aluminum Rebar Hook
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.