Click to zoom
FallTech 6' Ironman 12' Free Fall Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Single-leg w/ Aluminum Snap Hooks
Model Number: 8247BA
Fall Tech 6' Ironman 12' Free Fall Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Single-leg with Aluminum Snap Hooks.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Online Price: $105.00
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12′ foot-level and 6′ overhead Free Fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lbs.
- Equally suitable for traditional 6′ overhead Free Fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lbs.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes aluminum alloy snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lbs. Min. Static Strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester Tear-away
Connectors: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lbs. Min. static strength with 3,600 lbs. gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lbs. Min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6′ Free Fall and 12′ Free Fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48″ for 6′ Free Fall and 60″ for 12′ Free Fall
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lbs. for 6′ Free Fall and 1,350 lbs. for 12′ Free Fall
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs. for both 6′ and 12′ Free Fall
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.