Click to zoom
FallTech 6' Leading Edge Cable Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Single-leg w/ Steel Snap Hooks
Model Number: 8354LE
Fall Tech 6' Leading Edge Cable Energy Absorbing Safety Lanyard, Single-leg with Steel Snap Hooks.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Online Price: $142.00
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Combined user protection for leading edge applications features 1/4″ cable and dual-class energy absorber
- Hard-wearing steel cable resists cuts over sharp and abrasive leading edge hazards.
- Dual-class energy absorber rated for 12′ foot-level and 6′ overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window
- ViewPack® cover also features WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connection
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
Cable: Coated galvanized steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
ANSI Lanyard Class: 6′ free fall and 12′ free fall
Max. Arrest Distance: 48″ for 6′ free fall and 60″ for 12′ free fall
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb for 6′ free fall and 1,350 lb for 12′ free fall
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb for both 6′ and 12′ free fall
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.