- Internal inertial brakes plus the external energy absorber deliver max weight capacity and max below D-ring anchorage distance
- Kevlar® web lifeline protects against Arc Flash hazards.
- Overmolded glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Energy absorber features Nomex® ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook anchorage connector
- Includes aluminum alloy dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored up to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring for users weighing up to 425 lb max. with OSHA-only compliance
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ASTM F887-13
Webbing: Kevlar®; 4,500 lb min.
Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
Anchorage Connector: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
|Number of Hooks||
|Type of Hooks||
Steel Snap Hook, Steel Rebar Hook, Aluminum Rebar Hook, Aluminum Carabiner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.