- Compact size is simple to install and relocate as worksite changes require
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook.
- Glass-filled nylon housing contributes unmatched impact resistance
- Integrated aluminum alloy swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- User-supplied anchorage connector required
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
Cable: 3/16″ galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
Lifeline Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
ANSI SRL Class: Class B
Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
None, Steel Anchorage Carabiner
Steel Swivel Snap Hook, Stainless Steel Swivel Snap Hook
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.