FallTech Advanced ComforTech Full Body Safety Harness 7082B
The FallTech Advanced ComforTech Full Body Safety Harness 7082B has proprietary ComforTech Gel for maximum comfort while wearing this fall protection safety harness.
Safety Harness Features
- Unique gel endoskeleton is featured in the shoulder yoke and sub-pelvic leg pads for the highest level of user comfort.
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports a convenient addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide a comfortable and secure upper-body fit.
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal D-ring.
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection.
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system for maximum comfort
- Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014 requirements
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ring: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
Safety Compliance Requirements
- ANSI Z359.11-2014
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- CSA Z59.10-2018
Safety Harness Sizes & Part Numbers
- 7082BS – Small
- 7082BM – Medium
- 7082BL – Large
- 7082BXL – XL
- 7082B2X – 2X
- 7082B3X – 3X
Need more detailed information on the FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel Full Body Safety Harness 7082B? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Purchase a Safety Harness Online or In Person
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.