FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel 2D Climbing Non-belted Full Body Safety Harness 7080BFD
FallTech Full Body Safety Harness 7080BFD Features
- Exclusive gel endoskeleton is featured in the shoulder yoke and sub-pelvic leg pads for the highest level of user comfort.
- A proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve facilitates the quick insertion of individual SRLs.
- Specifically designed aluminum camlock torso adjusters offer an easy and secure upper-body adjustment.
- Dorsal and sternal D-rings are made of lightweight forged aluminum alloy.
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit.
- The visible signal on the quick-connect chest buckle shows a successful connection.
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 regulations.
Safety Harness Material Specs
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Safety Harness Performance Specds
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7080BFDS – Small
- 7080BFDM – Medium
- 7080BFDL – Large
- 7080BFDXL – XL
Need more detailed information on FallTech’s Advanced ComforTech Gel Full Body Safety Harness 7080BFD? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Purchase Fall Protection Gear Online or In Person
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.