FallTech Full Body Safety Harness 7082BFD Features
- Shoulder yoke and sub-pelvic leg pads feature an exclusive gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort.
- A proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports the effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide a simple and secure upper-body fit.
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal and sternal D-rings
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles feature visual indicators showing a successful and secure connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Safety Harness Material Specs
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Safety Harness Performance Specs
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
Safety Harness Sizes & Part Numbers
- 7082BFDS – Small
- 7082BFDM – Medium
- 7082BFDL – Large
- 7082BFDXL – XL
Need more detailed information on FallTech’s Advanced ComforTech Gel 2D Climbing Full Body Safety Harness 7082BFD? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Fall Protection Equipment Online or In Person
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.