FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel 3D Construction Belted Full Body Safety Harness 7081B
Full Body Safety Harness 7081B Features
- Unique gel endoskeleton positioning pads are used in the shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6″ waist support for the highest degree of user comfort.
- Its exclusive dorsal attachment sleeve permits the quick addition of individual SRLs.
- Innovative metal camlock torso adjustments offer an easy and reliable upper-body fit.
- Includes forged aluminum alloy dorsal and hip D-rings that are lightweight.
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Quick-connect chest buckle features a visual indicator showing a positive connection.
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system.
- Waist support pad features paired tool tether connection rings for tools weighing up to 5 lb.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Safety Harness Material Specs
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Safety Harness Performance Specs
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
- ANSI Z359.11-2014
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- CSA Z59.10-2018
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7081BXS – XS
- 7081BS – Small
- 7081BM – Medium
- 7081BL – Large
- 7081BXL – XL
- 7081B2X – 2X
- 7081B3X – 3X
Need more detailed information on FallTech’s Full Body Safety Harness 7081B? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Purchase Fall Protection Gear Online or In Person
XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.