FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel 3D Construction Belted Full Body Safety Harness 7083B
Full Body Safety Harness 7083B Features
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6″ waist support positioning pads that feature an exclusive gel endoskeleton for superior comfort.
- A proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports the effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide a simple and secure upper-body fit.
- Has lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal and hip D-rings.
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles feature visual indicators showing a secure connection.
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system.
- Waist support pad features paired tool tether connection rings for tools weighing up to 5 lb.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014 requirements
Safety Harness Material Specs
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Safety Harness Performance Specs
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7083BXS – XS
- 7083BS – Small
- 7083BM – Medium
- 7083BL – Large
- 7083BXL – XL
- 7083B2X – 2X
- 7083B3X – 3X
Need more detailed information on the FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel 3D Full Body Safety Harness 7083B? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Buy Fall Protection Equipment Online or In Person
XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.