FallTech Full Body Safety Harness 7080B3D Features
- Shoulder yoke and sub-pelvic leg pads feature an innovative gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort.
- A proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports a convenient addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide a simple and secure upper-body fit.
- Ultra-lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal and hip D-rings.
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit.
- The quick-connect chest buckle features a visual indicator showing a successful connection.
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
Safety Harness Material Specs
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Safety Harness Performance Specs
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
- ANSI Z359.11-2014
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- CSA Z59.10-2018
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7080B3DS – Small
- 7080B3DM – Medium
- 7080B3DL – Large
- 7080B3DXL – XL
Need more detailed information on the FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel 3D Full Body Safety Harness 7080B3D? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Purchase Fall Protection Gear Online or In Person
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.