FallTech Advanced ComforTech Gel 4D Construction Climbing Full Body Safety Harness 7083BFD
FallTech Full Body Safety Harness 7083BFD Features
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6″ waist support positioning pads feature exclusive gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports easy addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide simple and secure upper-body fit
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal, hip, and sternal D-rings
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Waist support pad features paired tool tether connection rings for tools weighing up to 5 lb
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
Safety Harness Material Specs
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-rings: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Safety Harness Performance Specs
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 7083BFDS – Small
- 7083BFDM – Medium
- 7083BFDL – Large
- 7083BFDXL – XL
Need more detailed information on FallTech’s Construction Full Body Safety Harness 7083BFD? Or would you like a professional opinion on what type of fall protection safety harness will best suit your team? Contact the ONE STOP SAFETY SHOP to learn more.
Purchase Fall Protection Gear Online or In Person
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.