Click to zoom
FallTech Arc Flash 4D Construction Climbing Full Body Safety Harness
Fall Tech Arc Flash 4D Construction Climbing Full Body Safety Harness.
A great addition to your fall protection gear.
Have a question? Call 1-800-768-2655
- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal, hip and sternal D-rings, mating buckle leg, chest, belt and torso adjusters
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso, belt, and legs.
- Shoulder yoke, sub-pelvic leg, and 6″ waist support positioning pads feature ripstop and quilted Nomex® fabrics for advanced Arc Flash protection
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
WebbingNomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strength
D-ringsOvermolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and AdjustersOvermolded alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
SIZES & PART NUMBERS
- 8073FDS – Small
- 8073FDM – Medium
- 8073FDL – Large
- 8073FDXL – XL
Small, Medium, Large, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.